We are inviting tenders to evaluate the effectiveness and impact of tide (Together in Dementia Every Day), funded by Life Changes Trust and being delivered over a four-year period across Scotland.
We wish to commission an evaluation of the tide project in Scotland to assess the extent to which it has achieved its stated outcomes and the impact of the network, specifically:
– To assess and explain to what extent the project has enabled carers to gain confidence and new skills
– To assess and explain to what extent carers’ confidence has increased their ability to influence positive changes in policy, commissioning and services
– To assess the extent to which carers feel less isolated
– To assess the extent to which carers feel that their health and well-being has improved as a result of peer support through tide
– To assess any other benefits to carers from participation in tide
– To assess and explain whether the project has had any wider impacts, in terms of policy, practice, research, education, commissioning and services locally, regionally and nationally and how this has occurred
– To provide recommendations on taking this approach forward across Scotland
Duration of the contract, framework agreement or dynamic purchasing system:
Start: 01/11/2018 End: 30/04/2021
Deadline Date: 14/09/2018
Estimated total value of contract: 85 000.00 GBP
NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland Web Site.