Admin Officer (Scotland)
Are you passionate about carers of people with dementia having their voices heard – we are!
tide are looking for a enthusiastic Admin Officer for Scotland to join our team to help us to continue to build on our growth and increase the impact of tide across Scotland and the UK.
We are looking for an experienced Admin Officer who will be able to continue the growth and impact of tide across Scotland. You will play a valuable and key role in supporting the smooth running of the office, supporting the wider team to provide high quality services on a daily basis.
Location: Based in our Glasgow Office in Robertson House, 152 Bath Street, Glasgow G2 4TB with occasional travel across Scotland and the rest of the UK in particular to our Head Office in Liverpool
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 pa, D.O.E (pro rata) + competitive charity-sector benefits
Hours: Part Time (21 Hours per week)
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working, pension, Medicash option, discounted gym membership option, staff development and training.
Closing date: 25th October 2019
Interview Date: Week Beginning 11th November 2019
As Admin Officer (Scotland), you will:
• Provide support for general office functions, including answering the telephone, transferring calls, dealing with queries, taking and recording accurate messages, managing diaries and meeting and greeting visitors.
• Oversee the planning and delivery of all logistical arrangements in regard to events, workshops, meetings; including overnight accommodation and making travel arrangements
• Work with the Finance and Resources Manager to oversee day to day finance functions such as petty cash, payment of invoices and payment of expenses for staff and volunteers.
• Be able to travel occasionally around Scotland and the UK to support the team.
• Have a ‘hands on’, ‘can do’ attitude to raising the awareness and impact of tide.
About the Life Story Network and Tide
Life Story Network’s mission is to transform society through the power of life stories to unlock people’s potential and improve their wellbeing.
Our tide programme (soon to become a charity in its own right) works with carers of people with dementia, investing in their personal development to unlock their potential; we empower them to recognise their own value and the contribution they make as individuals and as a collective. We do this through our Carer Development Programme, our Involvement Network and providing influencing opportunities at national, regional and local level.