We're Hiring! Training Development & Delivery Coordinator
We are recruiting! An exciting new role has come up at tide. We are looking for a Training Development & Delivery Coordinator.
Closing date for post: Monday 18th April, 12pm Interviews: week commencing 25 April
Training and Development & Delivery Co-ordinator
Full-time (37.5 hrs a week)
Annual leave: 25 days plus Public Bank Holidays
We have dementia-specific training programmes that are delivered digitally across the United Kingdom to National Health Service (NHS), Health and Social Care professionals, and Care Homes providers. As the Training Development & Delivery Co-ordinator, you will be planning and delivering training for professionals working with people living with dementia and their carers. The ideal candidate will have previous experience delivering training of some capacity and service and/or clinical experience supporting varying progressions of dementia.
As Training Development & Delivery Co-ordinator, you will work with the Products and Training Team and be responsible for planning and delivering training in line with the strategy, projects, or programmes at tide. The ideal candidate must be able to meet deadlines and deliver training programmes to a high standard in order to ensure the organisation can continue to perform at the highest level.
Skills required for this role are:
- Experience of planning and delivering training programmes
- Effective communication skills and digital delivery
- Experience working in services supporting People living with dementia
- Previous experience working with People Living with Dementia and Carers.
- Experience working in services with Advanced Progression of dementia and associated Co-Morbidities.
- Co-ordinating complex and busy learning programmes
- Working alongside stakeholders to achieve organisational learning goals
- Group facilitation and helping others to work and learn together
- Working in a similar role that includes working alongside people with particular needs to co-design development programmes
If this sounds like you please get in touch! For more information download the Job Description and Person Specification below. To apply please fill out the application form and demographic monitoring form provided and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org